Half Day, Half Day
Klong Root Nongthale, Klong Root Nongthale
Program: Crystal Lagoon Kayaking in Nong Thale, Krabi
Kayak in crystal clear waters through a flooded forest floor of a rubber tree plantation, until we get to the jungle where you will test your kayaking skills as we navigate through tight turns on our way back to the crystal pool where you will enjoy some of the coolest freshwater snorkeling we have ever seen.
07:50 am. – 08:45 am. : Pic up from your hotel
09:30 am. : Arrive Nong Thale;
- Kayaking to see nature on the way. See the small and large stones resembling a small mountain.
- See various species of plants, including wild orchids, lotus flowers.
- Arrive at the upstream of the Nong Thale canal. The water in this area is crystal clear. Until seeing the fish swooping around In which the villagers call “Khlong Nam Sai”
- Swimming in the upstream canal. This area can still be seen natural springs.
13.00 pm. : Transfer back to your hotel.
Note: programme subject to change without advance notice due to weather and water tide conditions
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
What’s not included
What do you need to bring?
- Swimming suits, light t-shirt, beach towel, sunblock and sunglasses, camera.
Know Before You Book
- Child age is consider between 4 – 10 years old.
- Infant from 0-3 years old is free. However, please kindly specific for reserve space in activities.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Saksit Nayao (TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE)