Program: 4 Islands Tour by by Longtail Boat
*The Trip not includes National Park Fee (Pay direct to National Park Staff at the island)
08.00 – 09.00
Pick-up from hotels in Krabi Town, Ao Nang Beach and KhlongMuang Beach to the pier
Pick up from Krabi city 08.00 น. – 08.15 น.
Pick up from Aonang 08.30 น. – 08.45 น.
Pick up from Tubkaak 07.50 น. – 08.00 น.
Pick up from Klong Muang 08.00 น. – 08.15 น.
10.00 ThaleWaek (Separated Sea) is recommended by Unseen in Thailand campaign. It is named after the unique feature of sand hills that come out to connect three islands together during low tide.
11.00 Stop at Chicken Island for open-sea snorkeling to see various fishes including parrot, clown, dragon and tiger fishes, and corrals. This island is called Chicken simply because it looks very similar to a chicken head.
12.00 Enjoy sun bathing, swimming and taking photos with the stunning beach and crystal clear water on Poda Island.
13.00 Go to Railay Beach.
14.00 Return to hotel
Note: programme subject to change without advance notice due to weather and water tide conditions
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Buffet lunch
- Drinking water, Coca Cola & seasonal fruits
- Mini buffet box set
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Know Before You Book
- Infants under 3 years old is not allowed.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- The Trip not includes National Park Fee (Pay direct to National Park Staff at the island)
- Hotel pickup is available from Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach.
- You must be able to swim on your own if you choose to snorkel.
- Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance a[‘nd offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Saksit Nayao (TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE)